2010年4月30日 星期五

finished

This should be my first english blog article.


Because my notebook is still not work, and i am so hard to type in chinese, so I have to use english.


Actually, I dislike use and read english.


 


The competition novel was finished and sumbitted before deadline.


In the few days before deadline, I have to write the novel by hand and "drive the night car".


Because notebook have problem, in this few days I spend most of my time on the novel, and no time to find people repair the notebook. It may be the advantage of no notebook that I can concentrate on novel, but writing by hand is really quite inconvenient.


The process is quite hard, and on the day before deadline, I write novel in midnight until 5am to finish the whole story, and sleep 2 hours and go to work.........


Although it is hard, it is happy that I can finish and submit it successfully that time.


Moveover, since I keep writing and writing  before, I do not want to write anything now and have to rest for some time, haha. In fact, before my notebook work again, I think I will not write novel because I will not write by hand if not necessary.


Now I may want to read more books, I think I read too little in recent time, I may need to import more to myself.


 


I hope my notebook will back as soon as possible and I can use chinese in next blog.


沒有留言:

張貼留言